Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDSRegular price $47.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS
Explore the controversial subject of cannabis therapeutics for HIV/AIDS patients!
Cannabis Therapeutics in HIV/AIDS provides a scientific view of the benefits of marijuana in helping to increase appetite, ease the symptoms of HIV/AIDS, and improve quality of life for patients. Dr. Ethan Russo, editor of the Journal of Cannabis Therapeutics, has assembled a collection of first-rate information from clinicians, researchers, and patients. Based on scientific research, this book offers insights into how using cannabis has helped patients deal with the symptoms of HIV/AIDS.
This informative book contains:
- a broad medical overview of the pertinent topics of interest with respect toAIDS and its treatment
- an insider’s view on the twenty-year history of the discovery of AIDS and its junction with cannabis and the medical marijuana political movement
- survey studies of clinical cannabis usage from different populations in California
- a state-of-the-art review of immunological issues in cannabis usage and pulmonary issues with smoked cannabis
- data on the method of cannabis vaporization
- information on standardized sublingual whole-cannabis extracts, rectal suppositories, and aerosol preparations